Once again a Hot Water Heatpump or a Gas Boiler are the popular choices for Pool Heating. Please find below some information on running costs for Pool Heating with various heatsources.
The Hot Water Heatpumps we use are specifically designed for swimming pool heating. Heat pumps are recognized as the most sustainable way to heat swimming pool water to a guaranteed temperature and with a Hot Water Heatpump you will save both energy and operating costs.
Advantages of a heat pump
- Up to 75% Savings in operating cost compared to direct electric heaters
- Up to 50% Savings in operating cost compared to gas or diesel boilers
- No flues or fuel storage tanks
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to retrofit to existing swimming pool systems
Key advantages at a glance
Designed and built in New Zealand since 1984
- Purpose designed components for swimming pool heating
- Can be installed outside or in a plant room
- Titanium Heat Exchanger suitable for both Chlorinated and Salt Water pools.
- Remote thermostat options
Wide range of heating capacities.
- Choice of single or three phase
- Serviced by the Manufacturers
Heatpump based System for Pool Heating
Gas based System for Pool Heating